Well, sorry about the delay since my last update. I was having problems getting th blog to load, and since it was all on our end, it just took a while to fix it.
Things are going well. Less than a month until Emma turns 2! She has her two year check up on her birthday as well, so I will post her stats once I know them.
She is starting to really talk now. No sentances but lots of words... Backpack, map (thanks to Dora), towel, bubbles, apple, snow, more, dog, cow, neigh, baaa, night-night, bye-bye, mommy, daddy, bank, broke, hole, tv, eat, hot, hat, book, baby, owl, who, no, yes, ow.. I am sure there are more as well!
We had our first snow fall of the season today. By afternoon the flakes were big and heavy and starting to stick on the ground. We bundled Emma up and she loved being out in the snow fall!
We are still going to the library weekly and she is making friends with the other kids in the group!
We are slowly getting things done on the house. The deck is done and 75% painted and the walls upstairs are almost all mudded. All that is left is the stair well and then we can paint. After that we can get the flooring put in!
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment