Thursday, October 13, 2005

Emma, what time is it?

I wanted to post this before I forget about it. It used to be that we would ask Emma what time it was (when it was time to brush her teeth) and she would sign "brush teeth." So last night we finished reading a ton of books and I turn to Emma and "ask her what time is it?" She looks at us, grins and runs out of her room. Dave looks at me and asks me where she is going. I just laughed and told him to go look since I had a pretty good idea. We go out and she is in the kitchen looking up at the wall clock and talking about something! I am not sure when she picked this up but I had seen it once before and forgot about it.

New vocab: butterfly, nose, purple.

No comments: