Friday, November 13, 2009

Have you ever had your hand up a bison's rear end?!

Emma did end up sick. Nothing that bad though, not the flu thankfully. I am still not 100% sure what was going on since she had a slight sore throat and a low grade fever. I ended only giving medicine once because last night after in bed, she complained she had pain under her ears. So maybe she has a slight ear infection but if that is the case, this is a breeze. Once she hits 103 I usually call the doc because it is always an ear infection.

She woke up this morning singing at 6 am and came in to see us cheerfully and cool to touch at 7, so we decided to get out of the house today and walk around downtown Grand Junction (and geocache!).

All was nice, found some neat new shops and complete a few geocaches. All of them were quick ones... well, expect for one. We found it quck, well, Dave found it quick (he found all of them right away). I should have taken a picture of the location. Picture a metal sculpture of a bison, probably 10 feet high (total guess). Dave walks up, looks around it and says it must be in his butt. He was right. So we find the container which is attached with a strong magnent, that took some work to get out. Dave attempted and it slipped so I went in for it and got it out. Turned around to look for a place to write our name in it and this girl is sitting in her truck staring at us with the oddest expression! We ran around the corner out of sight and waited until her friend came out and they left. I could just imagine her calling the cops on us... Then I had to sneak back and put the cache back.

No comments: