Tuesday, July 26, 2005
a short post
Well, tomorrow Emma and I head out to California for a week for a family wedding and so she can see Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Donna. I ask her where we are going and she first signs "camping" and then when I say no, she signs "airplane." Tomorrow is going to be a big experience for both of us! She has flown before. First time at 3 months and then at 6.5 months but that was over a year ago so this will be a new experience for her. She will be happy though because I stocked up on lolipops for take-off and/or landings. During errands today, it seemed at every stop, they were trying to give her one and I had to keep saying no because I know she will get more than she needs tomorrow (well, maybe, not going to over do it if she does ok or has something to drink at that time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment