I can not believe it is July already!
Not much to report on. Emma is upstairs, she is supposed to be going down for a nap. I am slightly concerned because I am hearing noise from a toy that is not in her crib... I am guessing is it close enough she can reach it since I am not hearing anything else like her banging on the door.
Every year Livingston has a 4th of July parade on the 2nd of July. I was looking forward to it this year because of Emma's age until I realized that my friend's wedding is the same day and I am the photographer!! ARGH!! Oh well, Dave is going to take her and I will go shoot the prep for the wedding and hopefully get some good shots to start building a portfolio. It was just a matter of the two events falling on the same day and me not realizing it. I could try to make both but the parade is at 3 pm and the wedding at 5:30 and is a good 20 mins away so I am not going to try.
We went down to see the Budweiser Clydedales at the fairgrounds today. They are going to be in the parade tomorrow. I had seen them before but it was still amazing to see how big they really are. They had the donkey from the commercials there as well.
Well, off to get stuff done while she naps!
No comments:
Post a Comment