I am going to try to get some new pictures up soon... still have to take some :)
Today was good. We spent about 1/2 hour at the park and she was walking down the stairs on her own without hanging onto anything! (The stairs were spaced far apart, not like a flight of stairs.) She wiped out twice, in the same place, but it was going up the stairs. I think she just was not paying attention.
Two interesting moments with her signing today. The first was this morning when Dave ran back in to grab his sunglasses. They were on the front of the fridge (they attach to his glasses by magnents). When he left, Emma looked over at me and grinned and put her hand flat over her eye! I have been noticing that she has been using this to symbolizes glasses of any type. I thought it was cool that she picked up on this! The second was at the park. When we got there there were three kids running around and their mom had an infant with her in the carrier. I did not point this out to Emma but as they were leaving she started signing "baby."
Not much on the verbal vocabulary. She was mimicking "Santa" this evening, not too close in sound but she had the two syllables down. In case you are wondering why the word "Santa"... I did not pack away her Christmas books and she keeps pulling these out to read!
Well, I am hoping for good weather tomorrow morning. Her Wednesday playgroup had started meeting up at the park but if the weather is not good, they just do not meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment