Monday, February 16, 2009

updates....

First of all, there was not Friday update because we did nothing last week for school. By Thursday I was finally to the point I could walk around with out being exhausted. So we went to the mall to the safety fair. It was neat and she did pick some stuff up. It was aimed for elementary kids and I did notice some booths pretty much not talking to her or giving her a very watered down version compared to the school kids. Not sure if they thought she was younger than she is or if the fact she was not with a group, they felt they did not have to really talk with her. The fact I was still feeling yucky probably has a lot to do with my opinion too lol.

This week is going to be playing catch up. She was supposed to go back to the doctor today for a followup to make sure her ear has cleared up but it was canceled because they were behind. So they tried to reschedule for the same time tomorrow but I was able to get it moved up to right after her violin lesson which is a lot nicer to me than 3:15.

No comments: