Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Music...

Emma LOVES music. It cracks me up when we are in the car and she is belting out Annie tunes (at times when the CD is not even in!). Dave just upgraded his MP3 player so I am using his old one to put music on for Emma. It is a tough choice what to load it up with since there is only 512mb of space...

So far on my computer to be chosen from - she keeps adding to daily:
- Her violin music she is supposed to be listening to so she knows that music. I am loading a few songs past where she is.
- Annie - will choose the songs she really gets into - Maybe, Hard Knock Life, Little Girls, Tomorrow, You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile (her favorite at this time)
-Celtic Woman - a few different cds
-Celtic Woman's Fiddler's solo album
-Jack Johnson (Curious George sound track)
-Johnny Cash
-Dixie Chicks
-Wizard of OZ
-Sugarland's All I Want to Do
-A bunch of old (taken from LPs) science/nature songs
-Les Miserables (she just asked for this as I was making this list)

So, I am thinking it is time to get more music from musicals for her to listen to. I am thankful that she is not into the norm for her age and older (at least not yet) like Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Jonas Brothers.... And I know Dave is VERY thankful for that!

We are working on the words for Do-Re-Mi right now.

No comments: