Oh my gosh I am so excited that it is finally time to go visiting family and friends! In less than 12 hours we will be on our way to NJ/NYC then a few days later driving down to VA/DC!
We are almost ready to go. For once packing was done pretty early in the evening and right now I am just wrapping up details on a special present. Then maybe we will get some sleep before the alarm goes off at 3 am (big UGH!!) but the flight is just after 6 am and we are about 45 mins from the airport. At least it has been unusually warm (high 40's-low 50's), so no chance of snow on the road. We had booked a hotel room in Bozeman for tonight just in case and I almost forgot to cancel!! I had to cancel by 6 pm and at 6:20 I started panicing when I realized I never canceled... Thankfully they did cancel it without penalty. It would not even been worth it to head over now since Emma has been down since just before 6 pm.
Emma is really worked up about this trip. She kept wanting to go on the plane tonight and became really upset when I kept reminding her she had to go to sleep first and in the morning we will go.
Ok, I better get back to my project so I can finish the last bit of packing. See some of you real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment