Tuesday, December 27, 2005

We are in NJ

We are here... Got in yesterday evening about an hour late since we had plane trouble... That was fun... not really... something about a sensor for the engine fire alarms not working correctly so we sat on the plane in Minn/St Paul for an hour. There was an 18 month old behind us and a 3-3.5 year old girl in front of us so Emma had plenty of kids to talk to.

Things are going good here in NJ. The girls (Emma, my friend Jaime and I) went shopping and had a girls day out. Emma was approached in Baby R Us to get her picture taken and we would get a free 8x10. Turns out the woman who asked worked for the portrait studio in the store and was in training. So we went and Emma wanted NOTHING to do with it. We worked with her and eventually I had her on my lap and she was going between crying and laughing at Jaime so eventually we got some good pictures. The free 8x10 was a great pic of me and Emma and I did buy some of her from another pose.

Something cute and then I gotta run for now since Dave wants to research for tomorrow.... We were in the plane up in the air somewhere and we were pointing out the clouds for Emma and she kept insisting that the clouds were bubble bath.

No comments: