Friday, December 16, 2005

About time for an update. I meant to do part of this Wed but we spent most of the night getting the internet up and running again.

Gymnastics continues to go well. She is doing so well at participating. Still working on waiting patiently for her turn though. But considering she is 2 and there can be up to 10 kids, she does great! She is loving the balance beam. She heads there a lot during free time and I think it is due to the fact she can do a lot on it herself. She is great and getting up on it and walking forwards and jumping off the end. She is still hopping good on it and this week she started walking (well, shuffling) backwards on it. I bet within a few more weeks she will even have the somersault down (with someone near by to spot her).

Emma and I spent yesterday in Bozeman finishing up Cmas shopping. I would say we are 99% done. Still need to wrap them.

For some reason she has been waking up 30-45 mins earlier these past few days (6:30) so I am playing around with that and trying to move bedtime up to 6-6:30pm so the time change on our trip goes a little easier. I did not worry too much in California but that was only an hour and the opposite way. It works good with the earlier bedtime if she does not nap so I will see how tonight goes since she is napping.... however, she went down 1-1.5 hours earlier for nap and has not made a peep so maybe... fingers crossed.

No comments: