Ok I know winter is coming but we need a break! Snow predicted for tomorrow and chances are Dave will be home by mid day if it does come. Only so much roof building you can do in that weather. This is not good. At least the forecast only shows it for Monday... right now... I am willing to compromise even... Dec 17th to Jan 7th, it can snow all it wants... in MT... not the east coast...
New words... cook, cookie, coke, why, door
I was telling Dave my plans for toliet training will probably backfire on me. While we have a little toliet for her, I was not going to even start anything until mid Jan after our 2 week trip. I just do not want to be on the road with a kid fresh out of diapers or one mid way there... Well, the last couple days she has been asking for her toliet and mentioning poop at the same time (it has been on the back deck) so tonight I brought it in for her. I told her we will keep it out as long as she does not play with it. I am still not expecting anything to happen quickly but at the same time if she is ready, she is ready... I don't think she is though.
Pretty boring weekend. Got a lot of cleaning done today. The Bobcats lost yesterday so chances of a conference win are out the window (I think - a win next week might produce a tie, but I doubt it). Always a chance for a wild card spot for playoffs but no chance for home field advantage so no more live games for us this year (unless we want to shell out $100 a ticket for the Cat/Griz game next week).
No comments:
Post a Comment