Pretty calm weekend... Bobcats won again! Only two more regular season games left and they are going to be intense. We play Eastern Washington next week and then is the annual Cat/Griz game. The Griz are University of Montana Grizzlies. Should be interesting because there is pretty much a 4 way tie for first right now with the Bobcats and Grizzlies on top because we have one less loss (due to the other two teams having played an extra game so far).
New words for Emma... me, tray, poopy and pee (these two has been for a while I am not sure I noted it yet..), toe (not sure if I noted and I am too lazy to go back and check right now), love you (becoming a little more pronounced)
New sign... fishing
Emma has a pretty busy week coming up. We have something each morning except for Friday.
We have been working on the positions for gymnastics (pike, tuck, straddle, layout). She refuse to do them in class so I have been going through them at home so she might be more comfortable this week. Not getting my hopes up but at least she does know how to do them!
No comments:
Post a Comment