It has been a busy week. We had a bad wind storm on Wednesday that took out about 1/3 of our big shade tree in the back yard :( The big branch that broke stayed up in the tree and the only way to get it down was to cut it the rest of the way and let it fall. In doing that, a couple more branches broke off. It looks very strange to look out in the backyard now. Will get some before and after pics posted next week.
We are going to try to head out this weekend and camp a night or two on the Boulder River. I am supposed to be getting stuff ready but I thought I would post a quick update before we go. Still not sure if we are going to head out tonight or tomorrow, depends on when Dave gets off of work today.
Emma is doing good. She did her first somersault this week. I think the first one she just became off balance when she was looking between her legs but she managed to pull a couple more off after that (with a lot of failed attempts too!)
Then today we were at the market and she kept saying something new... "mil" or something like that and I looked up yo where she was pointing and there was the milk, so now she is saying milk, or something close to it!
Well, I better get back to laundrey and packing in case Dave gets home earlier than I plan. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will try to get some new pictures up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment