Thursday, October 20, 2011

I love mornings like this!

Today is going really smoothly and I wish we could be in a groove like this most of the time. It is even better since it is the first day of our week, so maybe we can keep it going!

So far this morning, both Emma and I have skyped with my friend and her 5 yr old son, memory work (including 3 different maps), Writing with Ease, violin practice. She is now working on fractions in math, and we will do vocabulary, history, and will break open her new latin program that just came in the mail! After that, possibly in the middle of all that, off to an orthodontist appointment and to her violin lesson!

Tonight, we will continuing on a multi-day art project and possibly start another multi-day project... both for Halloween. To top it all off, I ran across a week long history unit on Amelia Earhart that I have not told Emma about. It will make her day and be something fun for her to do in her free time. It is all online with video and other fun stuff! (She is going to be Amelia for Halloween so is very excited to learn about her!) We will start that at some point in the next week.

Was going to throw some photos on this entry too, but can not find my card reader... will have to wait!

No comments: