The first of the goodbyes came today with Emma's last violin lesson with Jessica. Jessica is Emma's 4th teacher in the past almost 4 years and Emma has been taking lessons with her since last fall. On the way there, we stopped by work where I said goodbye to a couple people. Also found out that they finally have enough babies to open the baby room, which most likely would have given me full time. Oh well, I am bummed out at missing out working there again.
It has been an interesting spring here in Western Colorado. Very wet (which we joked was to prep us for the Pacific Northwest!). The Colorado River was also very high this year. Higher than I have seen in the previous springs.
Back to work. Realtor is coming tomorrow to take pictures of the main living area so I have boxes and tools to clear out. It is the one area of the house we do not have pictures up for yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment