Friday, October 22, 2010

One more thing...

Something I wanted to mention and forgot is to talk about Emma's reading. She is LOVING the Magic Tree House (MTH) series. Also loving, Cam Jansen. Last night, she grabbed a MTH book and told me she was going to lay down to read... mostly since it was quiet in her room and she could get under the covers and stay warm. It was only 6:30 pm! A couple trips out to tell me about the book, and 1.5 hours later she comes walking out "Hey Mom, I finished the book so I am going to put my MP3 player on now, ok?" I think it is going to be time to start utilizing the library more for MTH books since she will go through what we have QUICK! I need to make a list of books at the same level for her as well so we can look at other series... she has read Junie B Jones and likes those too.

No comments: