WooHoo!! Halloween is coming! And there are only 3 days of work left so I will be able to enjoy being back home with Emma!
I did not get done on her costume what I wanted to and I was panicking a little. We have the 1st of 3 events in which she gets to wear a costume tomorrow. She wants to be a mummy and I had the white sheet to be torn up and I had bought a pair of sweats. I had seen a tutorial about sewing the strips to sweats (or other clothing) for ease of dressing and bathrooms runs. However, that was as far as I got. I ended up tearing the sheet up last night and figured, if she is in it at most 2 hours at a time, we can hopefully work around bathroom runs and just wrap her up.... So we did a trial run tonight, and it appears I have just enough strips to wrap her. It took about 20 mins so I am guessing 30 tomorrow since I did not wrap both legs and I rushed... but I am hoping by the 3rd event... Halloween night, I can get that time a bit quicker.
Am proud of being able to keep the cost down this year. Goodwill for the sheet $3... So I splurged and bought black nail polish today $1 and then Em and I ran back out and bought black lipstick too $2... Total of $6!
Will get pictures tomorrow if I can pull the final product off!
No comments:
Post a Comment