Monday, May 31, 2010

Oma and PopPop have been in town visiting the last couple days. We pre-planned to go bowling so Oma brought her ball and shoes so she could bowl with Emma. It was a lot of fun and Emma did great. Some frustration when the ball would leave the boards a little too soon but as she gains speed I think she will be happier!

First game was 52 and the second was 33.

Her first ball...



This was the best frame. I thought I got the second ball on video but did not. She ended up getting the spare!


Best first ball, however she went past the foul line so it did not count. Not sure why they were turned on for open bowling.


What her ball is capable of and this is one of the things that frustrates her. Again, more practice and a little speed (couple more MPH) and she will be happier I think!


No comments: