No weekly updates for a while due to the holidays. We are pretty much taking the month of December off due to the craziness of the holidays.
Tonight was the last hockey game of the season and qute likely Emma's last for a while. She has decided she does not want to play again next season. I was pretty sure we would take the spring season off (there is fall, winter and spring) but figured she would play the winter season. She has not been having as much fun, especially with practices, so it is time for a break. Will look into swimming lessons again and she was excited when I told her I was thinking of tee-ball for the spring! I want to keep her in at least one sport because she is not getting PE like she would in public school. We do plenty of hiking, biking and walking when the weather is good, but I want another outlet for her as well!
We have been busy getting ready for Christmas. Can't mention too much here yet because I do not want any surprises ruined! But we have been busy painting pottery, making wrapping paper (well, planning out how to make it!), making presents and much more!
Emma and I are also planning on a trip to California mid Jan. We were invited to a couple dinners for an anniversary party and I found a great deal on tickets so it was easy to RSVP. $230 total for both of us (including 1 bag checked both ways) for a direct flight from here to LAX!
No comments:
Post a Comment