Emma had a meeting for shool wth her RC today and because her RC wanted to show me the DRA2 books, we met down at the office. The nice thing, I have realized about homeschooling, is that we can take care of things when other kids are in school, so we made a stop by the mall to see Santa on the way!
We arrived 5 mins before he did and were first in line. Actually only one other person came through during the time we were there. Emma has recently informed me that the Santa she gets her picture taken with is not the 'real' Santa. So we discussed how there are special Santa elves who help him out!
I remembered this year to bring my camera. I was not thrilled with last year's picture so I wanted to be prepared. The one this year actually is focused and the color is not so blue. Mine are ok, the spot where I was told I could shot from did not allow for me to get the shots I want but I like the interaction I got!



No comments:
Post a Comment