Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning!!!

We had to wake Emma this morning. I am guessing we have another year or so before she is waking us up! She knew it was Christmas the moment she woke up but she still came out here pretty groggy. Sat in the chair by the tree and glanced over at the table where the hot chocolate and cookie was... commented "Santa came!" and just sat there. So I had her look over at the tree and she saw the My Little Pony play set and then I think things started to set in, although it was still slow!

Santa came!

She really really really wanted a Dinosaur excavation kit, so here it is with two books on dinosaurs.



My Little Pony Ponyville Carnavile set. She has been eyeing this but did not ask Santa for it, he knew she wanted it anyways :)










A toy blender, a wooden tic tac toe game (she thought this was amazing!) and a street hockey ball and puck.


Finally finding the dino excavation kit... can't tell she was thrilled can you?!



Pouring over what was included in the kit... thrilled when she found out it was a T-Rex skeleton!


Another Santa gift not shown above. A very simple telescope that is all hers to use.



Opening gifts from my aunt. Impressed with the way the pictures moved.


After opening a few gifts, she remembered to check the stockings!





Me having fun with my camera... Her ferris wheel from the My Little Pony set moves...



Recap for my own memory... going off memory, will have to look through her stash to make sure I got it all... Will recap California when I post pics from that.
From Santa: dino kit, two dino books, My Little Pony Ponnyville set, tic tac toe game, play blender, street hockey ball and puck, telescope.
From Mom and Dad: maze/dot to dot books, large coloring book, microscope for nature, spiralgraph (I feel like I am missing a thing or two...)
From my Aunt: 2 books, learn to read dvd, paper pad for drawing/writing, activity calendar, candle (for me), White House ornament (for me and Dave), National Parks Passport Explorer Edition (for the family).

No comments: