Monday, April 25, 2005

Welcome!

I hope this evening finds everyone well! Spring has arrived here in Montana (at least for today)!

Emma and I are enjoying the weather and taking advantage of it to walk around downtown. Today we took care of business at the bank (one of her favorite places to visit as the ladies there spoil her with attention!) and then stopped in at the local dime store to see the fish. We spent the rest of the hour just walking around downtown enjoying the sun.

The biggest struggle is nap time. I think it is time to move it later in the afternoon since she is just not going to sleep at the current time.

We spent the weekend working on the yard. Emma enjoyed using her new toys (lawn mower and rake/shovel) to help daddy! We are working on clearing out a corner of the yard to build her a sandbox. I think she was just happy enough playing with the dirt in the flower beds!

I have a feeling that if I introduced a new sign to Emma everyday she would pick up on them. In the past couple days she has learned how to sign "baby","drive", and "bird."

That is all for now. I will try to drop in an update every couple of days!

No comments: