Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's Thursday...

Well, right now I am listening to Emma trying not to take a nap. I thought we had this problem worked out. After refusing naps now for a couple weeks (although still going in the crib for an hour), I finally just moved her nap time from 11:30ish to 1 pm. Worked the first two days, although the naps were a lot shorter than what she needs...only 45 mins. It does not seem to be working today...

We went to storytime at the library this morning. I have been trying to take her each week so she gets used to it. She does pretty good. I think she would rather be moving around more but she is getting used to sitting and did not fight it much this week. There were at least 20 kids there today and quite a few around her age. She is starting to make friends with an older boy and a couple girls who are close to 2 years old.

The weather here is doing it weird spring stuff again. We had a nice couple days and then a winter storm yesterday. Today is still cold but most of the snow has melted off.

Her latest game is to stand infront of me while I am sitting on the floor, start to lean forward and fall so I catch her. She started doing this last night and she was laughing so hard!

Well, she is asleep now so I am going to get going and get some stuff done. Hope everyone's week is going well :)

No comments: