So yesterday I did the first layer of paper mache and the wire form and tissue paper. Did the second layer of paper mache this morning and it will have to be enough! Hopefully can get it painted tomorrow and all will be done.... Well, still have to take the fabric I found and make it work.
Here is what I worked on yesterday...

Although though I am rushing, I am not sure we are going to try the "Truck-n-Treat". It starts at 9 and we have to be at hockey at 10:20 to get ready for her practice. I might try to get there right at 9 so she can have fun for 45 mins or so.
Once this is all done, then I need to start preparing for her party. We were at Michael's and found the candy making aisle and we are going to make lollipops as part of her favors. Thankfully, I will have all next week to work on the favors and getting the rest of stuff in line since her costume should be done by tomorrow or Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment